- 4HK1-TC, diesel engine 317 CID (5.19L), 215 HP at 2550 RPM: 452 ft-lb gross torque at 1850 RPM. 4 cylinder, 16 valve, four cycle, overhead cam, turbocharged, inter-cooled, water cooled EGR valve, direct injection, electronically controlled common rail fuel system and engine cruise control. Oil level check switch and light. Engine Warning system with audible warning for low oil pressure, high coolant temperature, and low coolant level. Rear engine cover.
- Air Cleaner, Dry Paper single element (Donaldson brand). Air cleaner canister standard with air restriction gauge.
- Alternator, 140 AMP with integral regulator
- Battery, Dual 12-V maintenance free, 750 CCA each
- Cab Mounts, All steel low cab forward, BBC 70.7 in. 45 deg. mechanical tilt with torsion assist
- EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution)
- Exhaust Brake, vacuum operated
- Exhaust System, Single horizontal with DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter)
- Floor mats
- Front Axle, Reverse Elliot "I"-beam rated at 6830 lbs. (3098 kg). Includes integral hydraulic power steering. Ratio 18.8-20.9:1
- Front GAWR, 5360 lbs (2431 kg) capacity
- Front Suspension, 6830 lbs. (3098 kg) capacity. Semi-elliptical steel alloy tapered leaf springs. Includes shock absorbers and stabilizer bar.
- GVWR, 14500 lbs (6577 kg) capacity
- Isuzu Vehicle Health Report (Standard on all N-Series diesel trucks, exclusive to Isuzu, monitors the trucks performance, and driver behavior. Reports provide detailed information on engine operation, braking, emissions, fuel economy, acceleration & deceleration frequency, idling, and speed history. Ask your Isuzu dealer to provide you with an Isuzu Vehicle Health Report at your next service.)
- Mirrors, Dual cab mounted exterior with integral convex mirror
- Multi-Information Display (MID) (monitors vital functions including diesel exhaust fluid levels (DEF), particulate matter emissions level in the diesel particulate filter (DPF), diesel particulate filter regeneration, service reminders for engine oil, transmission oil, differential oil, power steering fluid, engine oil filter, and fuel filters. The MID provides fuel economy reporting by average, instant, and trip.)
- Paint Scheme, Solid
- Rear Axle Ratio, 4.56:1
- Rear Axle, R040, Full-floating single-speed, 11,020 lbs. (4999 kg) capacity with oil lubricated rear wheel bearings
- Rear GAWR, 9880 lbs (4481 kg) capacity
- Rear Suspension, 9880 lbs. (4481 kg) capacity. Semi-elliptical main and auxiliary multi-leaf springs. Includes shock absorbers.
- Rear wheel drive
- Tilt and telescoping steering column
- Truck Application
- Windows, Tinted glass
- Windshield Wipers, Intermittent wet-arm
YOU NEED IT...WE'VE GOT IT!